The IVET Group is comprised of two Registered Training Organisations (IVET Advanced Training 32413 and the IVET Institute 40548) specialising in VET in school programs.
The IVET Group works with over 250 schools, 600 teachers and 12,000 students in Australia and is owned and operated by past secondary school teachers with a sole focus on VET in school programs and assisting teachers with teaching and learning.
IVET strive to assist schools and teachers with all aspects of their programs and aim to ensure all students and teachers can achieve the best possible results, be it competency completion or scored assessment.
All members of IVET have a detailed understanding of schools and the structures within them and ensure all of our processes and educational models are efficient and cost effective for students, families and schools.
“To become the leading provider of innovative, client focused education programs and services to schools in Australia. We focus our programs and services on VET in school programs whilst utilising our expert knowledge about the education system and the needs of both students and teachers in schools to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved.”
• To deliver innovative, client focused education programs to the schools
• To provide support for the development of education programs and services for the broader industries
• To provide students alternative pathways to positive education outcomes, through the VET certificates and short courses we offer
• To broaden the profile and position of the IVET Group within the local and regional communities
• To provide leadership in fostering partnerships, relationships and commercial sustainability
We conduct our business with trust, respect and fairness applying the following values and principles:
• We provide a healthy, safe, welcoming, inclusive and nurturing environment
• We ensure transparency and integrity in our governance and decision making
• We operate with teamwork, cooperation, trust, effective communication and mutual respect
• We continue to develop a performance based culture ensuring a strong work ethic and accountability in all we do
All trainers and students have full access to IVET’s policies and procedures through IVET Connect.
IVET staff have over 40 years teaching experience in secondary schools and bring a wealth of knowledge to pass on and assist teachers and students in schools.
The IVET team is made up of the following key staff:
- Clair Davidson – Managing Director
- Zane Davidson – Chief Executive Officer
- Josh Miller – VET in School Training Manager
- Vanessa Leane – VET in School Training coordinator
- Victoria Konnas – VET in School Training coordinator
- Martin Wawrzynczak – VET in School Training coordinator
- Michael Cassidy – VET in School Training coordinator
- Alysha Carden-David – Administration
- Belinda Cachia – Administration
- Melanie Bretherton – First aid trainer (Paramedic)
- Quinn Davidson – Director’s assistant
- Piper Davidson – CEO’s assistant
- Spiderbox Design – ICT consultants and programmers