CHC22015 – Certificate II in Community Services
The Certificate II in Community Services qualification allows students to develop the skills and knowledge to undertake community services work such as providing support and assistance to a variety of clients including childcare, the elderly and the disability sector.
This program is perfect for students looking to move into a range of areas of the community services sector and is the perfect building block for developing a sound educational base specific to the fastest growing sector in Australia.
To receive further information about how this course can fit into your senior secondary studies please contact IVET.
- An introduction to the community services industry
- Working with diverse people
- Communication in the workplace
- Work health and safety
- Working with clients and providing first point of contact.
- Industry areas, childcare, aged care and disability services
- Assistant community services workers
- Assistant child care worker
- Assistant disability worker
- Elderly assistant
- Care service employee
- Customer service staff
Community Services Flowchart
Cert II in Community Services (Year 1)
Cert III in Community Services (Partial Completion) (Year 2)