Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation SIS20213
Students undertaking this qualification will explore the outdoor recreation environment. They will develop the skills and knowledge to assist with a range of outdoor activities. This course offers schools flexibility to choose the outdoor activities that most appeal to their students. Schools can complete a number of outdoor activities including but not limited to surfing, rock-climbing, cycling, bushwalking and snowboarding.
The Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation is a one-year course and this qualification allows students to access a vocational qualification. This course is perfect for students in both years 10 and 11 as a new program or incorporated as part of an already existing Outdoor Education program.
To receive further information about how this course can fit into your senior secondary studies please contact IVET.
- Conducting outdoor recreation sessions
- First aid and emergency situations
- Safety in the outdoors Environmental sustainability
- Working effectively in the outdoors
- Outdoor activity assistant
- School camp activity assistant
- Watersports activities assistant
- Outdoors supplier retail assistant
- Outdoor participant
Ready to Get Started?
In no time you’ll be ready to allocate students to your courses and manage your classroom within the IVET Online Portal.
Your students can now self enroll and gain instant access to classes & resources.