Digital & Physical Resources, written by teachers, for teachers.
IVET is a major provider of resources to secondary schools across Australia and in 2017 provided over 15,000 students with resources to assist them in their senior secondary school studies. IVET’s materials have been developed by teachers for teachers and are continually updated to resemble all vocational training package updates and come in both hard copy and on line to ensure students have access from all locations.
When using IVET as your VET in school RTO, all materials are provided for teachers and students.
IVET offer many different courses and sample pages of only some of our courses are below.
If you require more information about any of our VET in school courses (listed) please do not hesitate to contact IVET as we are happy to assist:
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- CHC24015 Certificate II in Active Volunteering
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- SIS30115 Certificate III Sport and Recreation
- SIS20115 Certificate II Sport and Recreation
- SIS20213 Certificate II Outdoor Recreation
- ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- CUA20215 Certificate II in Creative Industries
- SIS20412 Certificate II in Sport Career Oriented Participation
- 22280VIC Certificate I in Employment Pathways
View Sample Resources
Click Below to View Sample Resources. This is a small selection of our course material, for specific courses please feel free to reach out to our friendly team.
Ready to Get Started?
In no time you’ll be ready to allocate students to your courses and manage your classroom within the IVET Online Portal.
Your students can now self enroll and gain instant access to classes & resources.